To do this, you need to open „Basic Account Settings” and upload the new logo in the „Logo update” section. It will be visible in the publisher’s window in subscriber’s profile.
Guidelines for file:
- size– max. 500×200 pixels
- format – .jpg, .gif, .png
- weight – max. 1MB
The following settlement models are used in e-mail marketplace:
- range mailing to the whole base CPM (cost per mille) – settled for 1000 sent e-mails
- targeted mailing CPM (cost per mille) – settled for 1000 sent e-mails + targeting of the base
If you haven’t created any groups in the mailing system, the table in e-mail marketplace is empty. First you need to import addresses in the mailing system and divide them into groups.
Yes, you can change them any time. After opening e-mail marketplace you click „Edit” and correct the conditions. Do not forget to save the new conditions. At the end the new volume of the base will be summarized.
Acceptance or rejection of your application is also communicated within one working day by e-mail on the address you had filled in. If you don’t receive any information, please report the fact to your consultant or contact us by sending a message on the general address for publishers.
Advertising pools also have an automatic optimization system of creation issue from the point of achieving best financial results.
• choose „Programs’ view” and open the program within which the dispatch was realized and expand the line „Mailing”;
• choose the view of dispatches and the advertising program.
- CPM (Cost per Mille, also called CPT – Cost Per Thousand) – the rate you will get for sending a mailing to one thousand addressees.
- PPC (Pay per Click ) – payments realized for clicking to one of links in the advertising mailing. Only unique clicks are counted.
- Hybrid – a combination of different models of payment, e.g. a CMP rate + additionally we reward clicks.
To do so, you need to go to the tab „Advertising mailing /payments”, read the earned amount and put it on your bill/invoice. Next, the document has to be uploaded to the INIS system, using the option available in the tab “Advertising mailing /payments”,.
Before the first payment, we additionally need a copy of the following documents: REGON(statistical number)/ Count Register number and TIN. If you are a natural person, together with the fist bill we need a copy of your ID (both sides) and the following documents:
– declaration of the fact that you don’t conduct economic activity (model)
– declaration that you are not registered as a VAT payer (model)
If you are a natural person, who does not conduct economic activity, you have to issue a bill.
In the CPM model, settled for sending e-mails to 1000 addressees, the estimated income is the most similar to the actual income of campaign realization. It is calculated by multiplying the CPM rate by the number of addresses the mailing was delivered to (sent mails – bounces). It is important to remember that the final income for CPM campaign realization is calculated according to the following formula: CPM income = CPM rate x ((number of sent mails – bounces)/ 1000)